Fees & Admissions
Registering for a place
We welcome you to come and have a lookaround, please just call the Pre-School Manager
Salimah on 07949 363 325 to arrange a time.
If you are interested in sending your child to Pinner Parish Pre-School we suggest you place your child’s name on the waiting list as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Pre-School is open 5 days a week from Monday to Friday during term time (38 weeks per year).
Morning sessions run from 9.15am to 12.15pm.
Afternoon sessions on Monday to Thursday finish at 2.30pm.
Lunch Monday to Thursday from 12.15pm to 12.45pm for an extra fee.
Under 3s £18.00 per session
Over 3s £18.00 per session/FREE*
Tuesday: Didi Dance lesson £4.00 per lesson.
Monday Super Sports Coaching session £4.00 per lesson.
• Fees are payable by cheque or cash each half-term in advance.
• *If you qualify for nursery education funding for 3 and 4 year olds you pay no fees.
• Each term you will be given the opportunity to make a donation towards the cost of materials. The suggested amount is £7.00 per session per ½ term (which equates to between £7 and £35 depending on the number of sessions your child is registered to attend). This donation pays for new equipment and craft materials.
• Where funding is not received then full session fees apply.
• There is a one off administration fee of £50 payable on acceptance of your place.
To encourage a feeling of belonging and ownership of the Pre-School the children wear uniform. This can be purchased from the preschool (new or used t-shirts and sweaters available).